Below you will find a compiled list of links to asynchronous learning resources on Procedures and Analgesia themed topics. The Non-FOAM section links directly through the university library so that once you are logged in, it will take you directly to that chapter of the ebook. EBMedicine.net articles are available for free through EMRA benefit. By no means is this list exhaustive and if you know of other resources that would be educational, please add your comments below!
NON-FOAM: Procedures and Analgesia
Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, 8e:
Rosen’s Emergency Medicine, Eighth Edition:
- Vascular Access in Pediatric Patients in the Emergency Department: Types of Access, Indications, and Complications
- Procedural Ultrasound In Pediatric Patients: Techniques And Tips For Accuracy And Safety
- Pediatric Chest Tubes And Pigtails: An Evidence-Based Approach To The Management Of Pleural Space Diseases
- Pediatric Pain Management In The Emergency Department
- An Evidence-Based Approach To Traumatic Pain Management In The Emergency Department
- Current Guidelines For Procedural Sedation In The Emergency Department
FOAM: Procedures and Analgesia
Check out the ALiEM AIR Series module on “Procedures” that includes a series of vetted high-quality FOAM content on emergency procedures and sedation/analgesia!
If you have additional resources to add to the list, please share in the comment section below!